Welcome to our online catalogue of ICT products and accessories. We are delighted to be working in partnership with BT Business Direct to bring a wide range of the latest products to schools.
All our existing customers are offered pre-approved access to the catalogue. Look out for your school's login details, emailed to your Headteacher.
We also welcome new school customers - simply complete our Request an Account form and we will be in touch shortly to set up your account.
- Over 20,000 products
- Latest prices / stock levels
- Major brands and models
- Competitive pricing
- BT Lancashire Services recommended models
- Easy returns policy and customer care
- Pre-authorised accounts for existing school customers
- Accepts Purchase Orders
- For Lancashire schools – pre-setup with central invoicing address
- Sales contact number for product queries
Create An Account
- Request an Account (Existing customers can use the LCC Schools Portal login)
- You will receive a login to our website and a login to the BT Business Direct website – keep both safe.
- This process will take a few days while we set up your account
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Returns and products queries call 0870 429 3165
Buying from the Catalogue
- Always login to our website first (BTLS)
- Click through to Products and the catalogue
- Browse and shop
- Check out using the basket.
- Login with your BT Business Direct Account login to buy securely on account
- Your login also lets you check invoicing details and your delivery addresses
Schools banking through Lancashire County Council can purchase products on account, with orders processed through the central bank account. Simply choose your products, type your school's purchase order number in the basket and billing will be automated after you complete your purchase.
If you are a bank account school the catalogue can work for you too – simply update the details and you will be issued an invoice directly.
The catalogue includes all the features you would expect of an online shopping experience and is supported by telephone support by the BT Business Direct Education team based in Bolton.
Look out for our BT Lancashire Services recommended models for servers, desktops and laptops. We've highlighted specific models to help you choose devices for critical school functions such as running your SIMS management information system.
BT Lancashire Services also offer installation and support across a wide range of the products in the catalogue – simply follow the link to contacts us and arrange your installation.
We are really pleased to bring you this exciting new catalogue and look forward to you shopping with us.