At BT Lancashire Services we are committed to providing the best service possible to our school customers. Whether you've got a problem with your network, an issue with SIMS or need advice on the best product for your school, we offer a range of support options to help you get the best out of your ICT. These include:
- Our Customer Service Desk – there to take your calls and emails, 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Remote Support – allowing your Support Technician to remotely access your network
- Annual Support – Specific support packages for Wi-Fi, telephony and curriculum visits
- On-Site Services – including installation and audits
- SIMS – how to guides, information on upgrades and guidance on statutory requirements
- Business Relationship Managers are on hand to help you regarding new or existing services, as well as any SLA or billing enquiries.
For a full breakdown of your current services and products, please log-in.